Need to manage IT assets appropriately and mitigate any related security risks?
JP1/IT Desktop Management 2 automatically collects various types of information, allowing you to manage it all in one place.
The information that can be collected by this product includes information about hardware, software, and security. You can use the product to manage information not only from PCs and servers, but also from an increasingly diverse array of IT assets, including anything from virtual desktops to smart devices. With JP1, you can efficiently detect devices when they are first connected to the network, as well as automatically apply changes made to management devices, to ensure that management information is always kept up to date. Moreover, JP1 helps ensure that licenses are managed properly. By keeping track of the number of software instances that are installed on your devices and the number of licenses you own, you can detect and address any shortage or excess in those licenses. JP1/IT Desktop Management 2 also checks the statuses of security measures to be applied to managed devices and automatically applies measures according to your security policies. These features eliminate or reduce security risks by ensuring thorough compliance with security measures on a daily basis.
Video introducing the product
Efficiently unify management of your IT assets
Manage your smart devices along with your other existing IT assets.
Benefits of the product
- With JP1/IT Desktop Management 2, you can set various security policies that cover anything from prohibited operations to operation log settings. These security policies protect your IT assets by mitigating a wide range of security risks, including virus infection, unauthorized access, and information leakage.
- You can manage contract-related information (such as contract type, contract period, and the electronic data of contracts) in association with information about other IT assets such as devices and licenses. JP1/IT Desktop Management 2 also sends notifications when contract periods are about to expire, ensuring that contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
- JP1/IT Desktop Management 2 provides detailed functions for setting schedules for software distribution before actual installation, for performing preliminary checks to verify that software installation requirements have been met, and more. These functions allow you to improve the efficiency of work such as version upgrades and the replacement of all instances of a software product in a large-scale system at once.
There are precautions when installing this product. Please contact our sales office for details.
About Windows 10 servicing options
- Current Branch for Business (CBB) and Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) are supported.
- Current Branch (CB) is not supported.