Skip to main content
- World-Renowned Facilities and Technologies
New short-circuit generator and large-scale synthetic-test facilities can perform various type-tests in accordance with the IEC standards.
Ultra-high-voltage testing facilities and voltage divider calibration systems provide accurate insulation and calibration tests.
- High-Accuracy Data Acquisition Systems
The high-resolution optically-isolated measuring systems achieves very low uncertainties compared to standards.
- High-Level Testing Technologies
The laboratory is a member of Short-circuit Testing Liaison (STL)* and contributing energetically to improve technologies in this field.
- Our experiment laboratory is a member experiment laboratory of JSTC and JHILL.
- STL is an organization consisting of short-circuit testing laboratory throughout the world and provides a forum for international collaboration among testing organizations. The basic aim is harmonization of IEC and Regional Standards corresponding to IEC Standards for the type testing of electrical power equipment. In Japan, JSTC is a STL member.