|| HITACHI HOME | UP | NEXT | SEARCH ||
Open and client/server systems are receiving much attention in today's information industry. Uses will benefit greatly from open systems in terms of productivity, cost performance, and variety of choice in their solutions. Open middleware plays an important role in open system environments as the infrastructure for realizing advanced enterprise business solutions. Hitachi is now offering open middleware products for various platforms, including
UNIX 1)-based platforms such as HP-UX,2) Solaris,3)and AIX,4)PC platforms such as Windows 95 5)/ Windows NT,6)and Hitachi's own computing platforms. Hitachi's open middleware focuses on mission critical systems, communications-centric software, and common tools to support information-oriented activities in enterprises.
In order to strengthen its technologies and products and to achieve successful acceptance of its products throughout the world market, Hitachi recently established strategic alliances with many influential partners working in certain advanced fields. With this foundation, Hitachi will continue to expand its open middleware product line in support of growing and sophisticated enterprise business activities.
1) Registered trademark in the United States and other countries, licensed exclusively through X/Open Company Limited.
2) Trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company.
3) Registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
4) Registered trademark of International Business Machines Corp.
5) Registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
6) Trademark of Microsoft Corp.