Guidelines on Handling Personal Information on "Middleware & Platform Software"
- These guidelines govern how our group handles the personal information received from you on this site operated by Hitachi, Ltd.
- In these guidelines, personal information refers to information that identifies an individual and is provided in the following situations:
- Information provided by customers when filling out customer inquiry forms and other forms on this site
- Information provided by customers related to this site other than the information provided above
- Our group will follow the guidelines in handling personal information.
- Our group will only use personal information when required in the following situations:
- When announcing events, new products and/or services to customers
- When providing after-sales service to customers
- When analyzing market data
- Our group will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of a customer, except in the following situations:
- When provision is required for complying with relevant laws and regulations in Japan
- When provision is required for the protection of an individual's well-being or assets and the customer's consent is difficult to obtain
- When provision is required for cooperating with government agencies, local public groups and/or persons who are delegated by law to execute their work, and the pursuit of the customer's consent for such execution could lead to possible trouble
- Our group may share personal information with affiliated companies of Hitachi, Ltd. and third parties to whom our group delegates our business as necessary to achieve Item 4 above.
- If you would like our group to disclose your registered personal information, please contact us at the responsible department by filling out your request form. In this case, our group will ask for the submission of verifiable documents to confirm the identity of the individual making the request.
- If you would like our group to correct, supplement, or delete your registered personal information, please contact us at the responsible department by e-mail. In this case, our group will ask for the submission of a verifiable document and/or information to confirm the identity of the individual making the request.
- If you have any questions and/or opinions about the guidelines above, please feel free to contact us in either English or Japanese at the management department below.
Promotion Center, Sales Management & Accounting Division,
Systems & Services Business Division, Hitachi,Ltd.
Address: Tower B, Omori Bellport Building, 6-26-2, Minami-Oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-8573, Japan