The Water Leakage Management System estimates the leakage area based on Hitachi's original algorithm with collected data.
- An area with large leakage can be narrowed down.
- The leakage control period can be minimized by shortening the time to locate.
NRW is estimated for each area.
- The water balance is visualized for each area.
→Easy to check the NRW for each area.
Water balance calculation by GIS
Management of historical leakage trouble
- The number of leakage problems is visualized for each pipe.
→The current corrosion state of each pipe is determined.
Leakage risk evaluation
- The leakage risk is visualized.
→Pipe replacement is prioritized.
The LCC can be calculated by the failure rate, and the user can know the best time to replace the pipes.
- The LCC considering cost of the maintenance and the response to an accident is calculated.
→Cost effective considering the LCC
LCC: Life Cycle Cost
Area leakage estimation
Area leakage amount is estimated with pipe simulation and field measurements.
- The leakage amount of each area in a DMA is estimated.
→Helps in prioritization of leakage survey.