1. Cobalt smoke particle observed by electron interference microscopy.
2. Single electron events build up to form an interference pattern in the double-slit experiments.
3. Real-time observation of movements of vortices in niobium thin films by Lorentz microscopy.
4. Movements of vortices penetrating into niobium thin film with a square array of artificial defects when the applied magnetic field increases.
5. Annihilation processes of antiparallel-vortex pairs in Nb thin film.
6. Movements of vortices in a high-Tc Bi-2212 thin film when the greatly tilted magnetic field increases and decreases.