1. ZX210X-6 ICT Hydraulic Excavator
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. has released the ZX210X-6 hydraulic excavator for the Japanese market. The ZX210X-6 features information and communication technology (ICT) and meets the revised 2014 standards of the Act on Regulation, Etc. of Emissions from Non-road Special Motor Vehicles (Off-Road Act). Based on the previous-generation ZX200-6, this model includes a machine guidance function showing the positional relationship between the machine and surface to be excavated, its orientation, and other data, and a solution linkage assist system, which is Hitachi Construction Machinery's proprietary system for using data to assist in work operations.
The main features are as follows.
- Machine guidance systems that use a touch panel monitor for intuitive monitor operation.
- Machine control functions, include a main function that prevents excessive excavation of the target surface by controlling the bucket, and a bucket angle lock mode to hold the bucket at a fixed angle to enable more accurate and efficient operations. This allows improved finishing accuracy and faster operation compared to the previous model (ZX210X-5B) for almost 35% higher workloads.
- As a part of the “i-Construction*” initiative led by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, the ZX210X-6 is linked to a solution linkage cloud, which is Hitachi Construction Machinery's cloud service for providing optimum solutions, enabling access to applications that assist in ICT operations.
(Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.)
- See the list of “Trademarks.”