1. UPS System Series New 500-kVA Model
The uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system market is maturing, and almost all of the companies have achieved parity in terms of performance and features. Because 10 years have passed since the development of the product currently on the market, Hitachi developed a new 500-kVA UPS system with an emphasis on miniaturization, high density, and cost reduction.
The key features are as follows.
- Incorporates the peripheral equipment components inside the UPS system to achieve high density and cost reduction for the entire system.
- Successfully increases the capacitance density for a single UPS system by approximately 14% compared to the current 500-kVA model to achieve a compact size.
- Supports remote monitoring service.
- Minimized the copper bar through a thermo-fluid analysis of the board.
- Reduced the reactor that detects the direct current (DC) component included in the output voltage through control logic improvements.
(Hitachi Industrial Products, Ltd.)